Paint Your Pet Friday Nov. 4 at 6:30 pm. Easy step by step with your instructor. $45, with proceeds going to the Animal Shelter of Schoharie Valley, Inc. Submit a picture of your dog or cat to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday Oct. 31. Register by calling the Studio at 518 823 4053 or on our website – thestudioforartandcraft.com. This makes a great Christmas gift!
Starting today and for the entire month of September, when you pick up a blue Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag at the Esperance location Hannaford, we receive $1! Help support Animal Shelter of Schoharie Valley, Inc. and purchase the blue bag with the good karma message!
Visit www.hannaford.bags4mycause.com for details!
Don’t forget with all your back to school shopping that we are a listed Charity in Amazon Smile program. A portion of your purchase will be donated to the Shelter. The link below will help you register with them. It costs you nothing.
We are more than happy to announce that with the help of Howes Cave Animal Hospital we will be giving out vouchers for CATS to be spayed or neutered.
- To qualify you must live in Schoharie County, proof is required.
- We are providing this service to those on a fixed income, seniors and those helping mange feral colonies. People on public assistance and or SNAP program.
Application to qualify : Spay Neuter App
Please Contact the Shelter to set up a time to go over the application 518-296-8390. Please do not call the Vet. We are offering this program. Once your appointment is scheduled please make sure that you bring all your paper work with you to the Shelter that is required.
What you will pay:
Cat spay or neuter : $35.00 ( Your cost due at the time of your appointment at the Animal Shelter to review your application. Once approve payment will be needed to schedule Vet appointment. We accept cash, check or credit card.)
This includes : Rabies Vaccine and ear notch.
Any other services that you ask the Vet to perform you will be responsible for.
We will be at the Schoharie County Sunshine Fair again this year. Our booth will be under the Grandstands and we’ll have Shelter t-shirts, sweatshirts and general information available.
- PETS: All of our adoptable pets will have photos and bios for your review
- 50/50: Like in the past, we will do a 50/50 each day of the Fair (July 30 – Aug 6)
- RAFFLE: Our raffle will be a sealed bundle of (100) $1 NY Lottery scratch off tickets that could win up to $1,000 each! Raffle tickets will be $1 per chance. You could win 100 tickets for $1!
All proceeds go directly to the Shelter. We look forward to seeing you at the Fair!